GuidePedia


As everybody know that YouTube is one of the biggest video website on the internet. There are also some other websites like Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vimeo etc,  but I think most people prefer YouTube due to its best user interface. As in the past due to some reason YouTube is blocked in Pakistan and still blocked.

Many users face problem that how to open it. First I share my own experience. When I see that YouTube is blocked, I use some online proxy website to open it but no results, then I install proxy software which solves my problem but there is again issue of ads or my computer performance gone to reduce. Then I think to find a new source which solves the both issues and finally I got it.

How to Open YouTube in Pakistan?

Now you have to follow my easy step to open it without using any proxy website or proxy software.

Well I don’t know which window you are using, as I am using window 8 so I tell you what you have to do in Window 8.Whatever window you used it is same. 

1- Open Network and Sharing Center:


2-Then go to change adapter setting:


3- Right click and select properties option:


4-Then select Interent Protocol version:


5- And last set IP DNS servers manually as:

Preferred DNS Server = 8.8.8.8
Alternate DNS Server = 8.8.4.4


You can see video tutorial which can help you to unblock YouTube. 



I hope you will like this post and please share it with your friends.

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
 
Top